Non-destructive analysis of chemical and physical characteristics of iron and iron-containing materials:
- Valence state
- Crystal structure, phasis
- Oxidation state
- Magnetic characteristics
Study of new iron-based materials (eventually Tin-, Europium-based)
- Analysis of iron-based nanomaterials (powder, thin layer, dispersion, …)
- Analysis of sample surface (up to 100 nm, study of surface phenomena)
- Analysis of bulk materials
- Analysis of samples in a wide range of temperatures (5K – 1300K)
- Analysis of samples in external magnetic field (up to 7T)
Steel type inspection / Steel quality assesment / weld quality inspection
State of steel under surface treatment (corrosion under paint, enamel, etc.)
Quality control of materials for powder metallurgy and 3D steel printing
Steel structure inspection, Austenite/Martenzite content measurement
Quality control of iron-containing pharmaceutical product (anaemia pharmaceuticals, Iron Sucrose, etc.).
Analysis of biological samples, diagnostics
Ferrite materials analysis
Thin layers analysis
Analysis of iron-containing minerals
Analysis of archeological samples
Iron-containing pigments presence and analysis
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to contact us.